Learn how to send Kajabi members to a checkout with a pre-applied coupon.
As a part of your marketing strategy & funnel building, you might consider using coupons for various discounts. Coupons can be quite difficult to keep track of as well as distribute.
One way to resolve the issue is to send your traffic to a Kajabi checkout that automatically applies the said discount.
➡️ To do so, you would need to:
1. Create a coupon
- Set up a new voucher that reflects your campaign
2. Build a pipeline
- Create a new pipeline for your campaign
- Add the preferred landing page
- Include the checkout offer
3. Retrieve the coupon URL
- Go to the specific coupon
- Open it
- Click on "Discount link" to copy the URL
4. Link your buttons
- Open the particular landing page
- Click on the CTA button
- Scroll down to "CTA Action"
- From the dropdown - select "Go to a URL"
- Paste the Discount link for your coupon
- Save your changes
❗Once you complete all 4 steps, you are ready to launch your marketing campaign and track all the statistics within your pipeline!